I’ll get bored with eBay soon, or pissed off with the final prices! Doesn’t bring as much as it should selling on eBay, but figured the longer I have stuff sat around, the less I’ll probably end up getting. The car audio stuff is going well and those auctions are finishing within the next hour. I put up the Xplosion 375W RMS 12″ sub + box, along with a Fender 15W practice amp last night, and today I’ve ran through putting the water cooling equipment out of my old desktop up. I installed all this last summer, but only ran for about 6 months, as the AMD X2 3800+ dual-core I upgraded to is so effecient + quiet, I decided not to water cool the system.
So, here’s the latest round of offerings on eBay:
- DangerDen Maze4 – AMD Socket A inc. SHD fixings
- ThermoChill HE120.2 dual 120mm radiator inc. barbs
- DangerDen clear 5.25″ bay reservoir
- Hydor L20 1/2″ pump
- Xplosion 12″ sub – 375W RMS inc. carpeted sealed box
- Fender Frontman 15W practice amp
Again, if you’re interested, either check out the auctions and start yer bidding or point your friends in the right direction!