The masses have spoken!

Well, at least two idiots made some comments…
Firstly, for a man who’s website is soley about bunnies and how he pulled out a load of bricks in his house without ripping a load-bearing wall out at the same time and wants to brag about it, check out www.women.com. Am sure you’ll love it.
And Seb, if yer still gettin the bus into work, at least you’re not going to be among the crowd with their cars at www.barryboys.co.uk. Your kinda motors I do believe.

Enjoy fellas! And don’t work too hard, eh?

About

Senior Content Development for Microsoft writing about Azure virtual machines. Occasionally I play video games.

Posted in humour
8 comments on “The masses have spoken!
  1. Paul says:

Hahahaha, Seb gets a scooter into work now. He even overclocked it!

2. Seb says:

i think the word you are looking for is tuned Paul 😀

but yes, nippy and gets me home in 10 mins 😀

3. Paul says:

With go faster stripes?:-)

4. Seb says:

better than your go faster legs :p

5. Paul says:

LOL!

🙂 Do you think Dani-boy was painted with talk-faster stripes?

6. Seb says:

i believe it’s the talk-shite strips

7. fouldsy says:

So Seb’s got an overgrown hair-dryer then, eh? Nice. I suppose it’s a pink one with a nice basket on the front with plastic flowers on and pretty silver tassels running from handlebars. At least it’s _faster_ than getting the bus. But, to be honest, I’d rather walk, no, crawl to work than use a scooter. I had one simply cos I wasn’t old enough for anything else and even then hated it. But, it wasa TR50 so looked more like a ‘proper’ bike at least.

8. Paul says:

LMAO hahahahaha!

So, I take it you’re doing well Fouldsy? On top form as ever!

ciao!